Travel Adventures, Cincinnati Attractions & Writing
The Barlow Planetarium is right next door to the Weis, and its presenters are known for their kid-friendly shows. “We keep the sound down, and the lights up until our audience is comfortable,” our host told us. The Planetarium has a 48-foot projection dome, interactive keypads at each seat, and a variety of shows, all ending with a tour of the current nighttime sky – stars, constellations and planets.
– FREE FOR BARLOW MEMBERS!
– $7 for Adults
– $6 for Students (age 13-18)
– $6 for College Students (with ID)
– $5 for Children (age 3-12)
– $5 for Seniors (age 60+)
– MULTIPLE SHOW DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE
– GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE
– FREE FOR ELIGIBLE ASTC PASSPORT MEMBERS!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
TUE-SUN: 2-4 pm
EVENINGS: 1/2 hour prior to first show
PHONE & RECORDED INFO: 920-832-2848